Everyone knows that safety and design are important in the hotel industry, but increasingly, sustainability is also viewed as an key factor. Many experts believe that sustainable design is now the most significant trend in the hotel industry, and that in the future, sustainability will increasingly determine a hotel’s chances of success. Trevira CS fabrics are made from flame retardant polyester fibres. But that’s not all:
- No agricultural land is required to manufacture polyester and the process consumes only small amounts of water, unlike the manufacture of natural products.
- Trevira polyester is non-toxic, does not outgas and can be recycled or easily and safely incinerated to produce energy.
- Fibres and yarns by Indorama Ventures hold STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification and can even be used in baby and toddler articles.
- Indorama Ventures is certified to DIN ISO 9001 and 14001 and maintains continual improvement and quality assurance processes.
- In application Trevira CS textiles are energy-saving and economical.
Trevira CS fabrics offer unlimited creative potential for designers, while never compromising on comfort and never overlooking sustainability.